If you want to protect your WordPress blog with AuthPro and create accessible by members only pages or posts you can install AuthPro plugin to your WordPress script.
You can download latest copy of AuthPro WordPress plugin at WordPress plugins directory or install it using 'Plugins' menu in WordPress admin panel (search for 'authpro' keyword).
- Download and extract authpro plugin files
- Upload `/authpro` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin on Settings -> AuthPro page
- If you have set protection mode to "Selected pages only" open pages/posts you want to protect in wordpess editor and check "Protect with AuthPro" at bottom of the edit window.
With this plugin you can easily protect your entire website/blog or individual pages or posts. You can also disable protection at any time if you need.
Please note, you can't protect hosted wordpress blog on wordpress.com website due to JavaScipt security limitation of this blog service.
Instead, you need to use WordPress script installed on your own website. You can download it's latest version at wordpress.org website.
Please contact us if you have any questions.